School Visit Information:
$700/full day presentation.
Max of three presentations per day.
Presentations last approx. 45 minutes to one hour each.
Presentations vary according to the age level of the children, but will include:
- A power point presentation, showing my back ground and why I became a children’s book illustrator.
- The process of being an illustrator and all the steps I go through when working on a book— from first receiving the manuscript to the published book.
- Hands on sketching, brainstorming for character and design.
- The audience will be shown original sketches and tools used when creating the art for a book.
- There will be plenty of time for question and answers and if time allows I will read one of my books.
Materials needed from the school:
- A laptop with USB port and a digital projector, screen and a microphone.
- A long table for my books and materials.
Travel and hotel expenses will be added if traveling further than two hours from my home state, New Jersey.